Discuss Rubi ND200 problem. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

Mark my nd 200 struggles with porcelain how is your nd 200 cutting with the DNA on it is there a huge difference?

I love the blade, I don't hammer it but it seems to cut everything I put through so far and dos'nt seem to struggle either, absolutely minimum of chipping if any.
I know there are other blades that may cut as well but not having tried them can't comment on there quality. If your near me or visa versa I could bring it over for you to have a go with it and see what you think of the blade. [MENTION=4720]garythetiler[/MENTION]

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Rubi ND200 problem. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
We are having some issues with our newly laid tiles. Within several weeks of being laid, we...
Replies
Views
David John
D
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am hoping I may be able to get some advice. 2 years ago we had a new kitchen fitted and...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB