Discuss rubi scoring wheels in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

H

hotrod

I have bought a tx700 and a ts40 cutters second hand at decent prices, i want to change the wheels on both so i know they are brand new (as i dont know how much use theyve had in the past) - is there any particular size i should go for or should i infact have a selection of sizes for different jobs?? sorry if this is a silly question or if its been asked before, is there any sort of guide for when to use different sized wheels??
thanks

rod

R

RubiUK

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to rubi scoring wheels in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Could someone on here let me know what model number the scoring wheel is for this machine. I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I know there are plenty of threads on Sigma tile cutters, but I can’t work out which...
Replies
Views
I'm looking at a nice manual cutter from rubi. I'm set on a rubi as their parts are easy to get...
Replies
Views
I have just upgraded to this cutter and am having a bit of a nightmare with some porc wall...
Replies
Views
Hi just starting out in the world of tiling just finished a two weekend course and looking to...
Replies
Views
L
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB