Discuss RUBI Sponsorship to UK Colleges in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

RubiUK

RUBI, sponsor Tiling Departments at 5 UK College's.

The College's are:

• Highbury College (Portsmouth)

• East Durham College
  • New College Nottingham (NCN)
  • Ealing, Hammersmith & West London College
  • South & City Birmingham College

These College's work hard at giving their students the best possible preparation for a future career in Tiling. The courses offered help students gain invaluable work experience whilst studying and provide them with top-notch training at the College's with experienced tutors and professional equipment.

RUBI's on-going partnership with these colleges will continue as we supply new tools and cutting equipment (approx £5,000 per College) for them to use as well as offering an up to date training programme.

We have recently attended end of year awards for each College and are keen to promote the next generation of Tiling Professionals. The winners of the Tiling Awards were given RUBI Cutters, Tools and other goodies as way of recognising their recent academic achievements.

I will use this thread to keep you posted on any achievements, updates and events that take place throughout the Academic Year at the College's
:thumbsup:
Photo's to follow......

Attachments

• ncn awards.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 120
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to RUBI Sponsorship to UK Colleges in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

W
Hi all! Hope everyone's having a good 2016 so far. Just a quick post to tell you about the...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
S
Hi All, I have a large bathroom project coming up and am after a Rubi tile cutter, something...
Replies
Views
Hi chaps First post so go easy please....lol Run a small family business which has recently...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
Just been browsing Rubi's Facebook page. And I thought tile cutters only got introduced in...
Replies
Views
Bearing Scoring Wheels for RUBI Tile Cutters - Used them? Any good? They've been out for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB