Discuss Rubi Ti66s in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

redlee

Wow thanks for the cracking responses - back on track, I bought this after reading the review it got on here a few years back.
From memory its got the same breaking force as a ts60+ but has a moveable foot meaning it cuts porcelain far better than the ts60+ and they go for £150ish second hand. This isn't a tx700 or sigma but it is a £80 cutter with the main wear parts replaced, capable of doing 60cm porcelain.
I'm working on Bath rd, Slough if it makes it easier for anyone down South to collect, let me know and i'll put it in the van on Sunday night.
Cheers
Lee.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Rubi Ti66s in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

N
Rubi dw 250 lps for sale 240v New rollers Legs with new screws Full working order Comes with a...
Replies
Views
neal.o
N
S
Hi All, I have a large bathroom project coming up and am after a Rubi tile cutter, something...
Replies
Views
For Sale - Rubi TS-60 Plus Few years old but very good condition as you can see. Replaced the...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
L
Thinking of buying a new 1200mm cutter Sigma or Rubi? I already own one of each like them both...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
Just been browsing Rubi's Facebook page. And I thought tile cutters only got introduced in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB