Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Rubi TR-600S Manual Cutter. in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jeffrey4670

Hi, Over past few months I have spent quite a bit of money on various tiling gear to make life easier for me and I am of the opinion that you must speculate to accumulate! I have bought a Rubi TS40 Plus for general wall ceramics and a TX 700-N for the lager tiles. The TX is just suburb for cutting floor tiles. Gone are the days of using a cheap scriber from B&Q. I have a Rubi ND200 Wet Cutter with a Marcrist blade. Recently I seem to be doing a lot of 300 x 300 Porcelain floors and the TX is perfect for the job, but a little on the big side for my Van. So I decided to buy a Rubi TR 600S, which seemed a good buy for doing floor tiles of that size. The cutter is similar to a TS50 in size, which is more acceptable, size wise and easier to carry. On first use I was disappointed, the cutter has a moving breaker which is what I wanted, but no guts to it, It struggles to break porcelain tiles, compared to my TX. The breaker is similar to the Ts standard range, in my option. The breaker also puts a black mark on softer ceramic tiles. The cutter appealed to me with having a moving breaker, should have maybe gone for a Sigma cutter? Regards, Jeff

Reply to Rubi TR-600S Manual Cutter. in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Tiling my bathroom first time and going well so far! 600x300 ceramics on walls and...
Replies
Views
Hi Gents, I've got two cutters, a TS-40 and a TS-60, along with a wet saw. However I'm finding...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi all I was wondering if anyone could get me any advice on which tile cutter to go for please 🤞...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Rubi TR-600S Manual Cutter.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • BAL

Votes: 25 29.4%