Discuss Rubi TS-60 Tile Cutter: New Toy in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

K

kent tiler

I got bored tonight soo got the new TS-60 pluss out and played about lol
rubi.jpg

DSC00012-1.jpg

DSC00014-2.jpg

PS the slate affect tiles im laying in the kitchen look like this i had some in the lock up
DSC00013-1.jpg

DSC00015-1.jpg

me and the 4 year old was having funn i know the suts are bad but i wasn't trying lol

just ordered a used wet tile cutter off fleabay soo mite even have a youtube vid soon lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
tilesaw.jpg

just copy'd this pic off ebay this is the cutter i bought today hope it will last till i get the new bridge saw

If the motor is fine, it's all about the blade and whether it's square etc, usually the 'guide' can cause the tile/cut to become not so square on those cutters so spend some time making sure it's square on some scrap tile before you cut some customers tile.

If the blade isn't cutting (you should only need to put slight pressure on the tile to get it to cut, even if it's porcelain) then you need a new blade.

Other than that, it should be sound that should.

You'll get wet though - hence the name wet cutter. :) (joke)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Rubi TS-60 Tile Cutter: New Toy in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I come from Taiwan and got a 60x120x1.2 floor tile job. But i only have Rubi DU-200L, so...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
I'm looking at a nice manual cutter from rubi. I'm set on a rubi as their parts are easy to get...
Replies
Views
I'm just about to tile a bathroom with 9mm thick porcelain tiles what is the best cutter to buy...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, relatively new to tiling but I’m giving it a good go! I’m having major probs with my...
Replies
Views
Andrew Smith
A
About to buy a new 90cm tile cutter and can’t make my mind up. Has anyone got/tried the Rubi...
Replies
Views
Waluigi
W

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB