Discuss Rubi TS40 out of square in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

Albert

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Gateshead NE8, UK
I have a TS40 that is running out of square by 1mm over 300mm........not much,but not much cop if you have to do repeated parallel cuts.
So, can it be corrected with the aid of the screws either side of the breaker mechanism?
Yes, you should be able to do that. Or you could wait for the next trade or service
day and get the Rubi rep to do it.

L

LM

IMG_8323.jpg
I'd happily have it 1mm out. My TS40 & TS60 must be about 5mm out.. think I need to sort it..
One of these should help

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Rubi TS40 out of square in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to assess what prep is needed on the walls for my kitchen backsplash. We'll be...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views

Tiling Tool Popular Threads

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more. Our rubi tiling tools and Tile cutters. Sigma tiling tool manufacturer and much much more.