Discuss Rubi TX-1200-N for sale on Ebay in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

gamma38

TF
Bedford
I know. The Sigma was tempting - but its out of stock everywhere. I don't want to blow 600 quid on a Rubi, and its the 1200 I need - had two 1200 tile jobs already this year - and hiring is getting expensive.
I have a 3d3m if your interested. I bought a 1200 so the 900 is now redundant.

Somerset
Bit of lateral thinking. Two unused cutters in lockup gathering dust - Rubi TS60 Plus, and Montolit P75. Posted on eBay with buy it now of £95 and £125 respectively - sold within 24 hours to guy I reckon is professional trader. So if you have cutter in good nick, gathering dust, I reckon you could get a quick sale. Now I can afford a brand new 1200 cutter!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Rubi TX-1200-N for sale on Ebay in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
I need a tile cutter gor 600x600 Italian porcelain and am close to pulling the trigger on the...
Replies
Views
For sale this 1yr old Rubi tile cutter with 2 cutting wheels and cleaning kit Overseas move...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I’m selling my Sigma 3B4M if anyone is interested. Only used for 2 small bathroom jobs...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views

Tiling Tool Popular Threads

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more. Our rubi tiling tools and Tile cutters. Sigma tiling tool manufacturer and much much more.