Discuss RUBI UK on Facebook and Twitter in English! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

RubiUK

Hiya,
RUBI now have a Facebook in English, why not 'Like' our page: https://www.facebook.com/ClubRubiEnglish :welcome:

And we're also on Twitter too, click the link to 'follow' us: Broken Link Removed and we'll follow you straight back. :thumbsup:

We will keep you updated on product info and related news as well as posting details of Trade Show Events in your local area.

Thanks for the support :seeya:

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to RUBI UK on Facebook and Twitter in English! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

W
Hi all! Hope everyone's having a good 2016 so far. Just a quick post to tell you about the...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
Just been browsing Rubi's Facebook page. And I thought tile cutters only got introduced in...
Replies
Views
Okay so I thought I'd knock up a thread linking to the twitter accounts for all the tile...
Replies
Views
Dan172
D
Bearing Scoring Wheels for RUBI Tile Cutters - Used them? Any good? They've been out for a...
Replies
Views
Rubi dx350 1300 like new only use for two jobs new diamond blade this this cuts anything...
Replies
Views
Deanooo
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB