Discuss rugby club shower room in the Best Bathroom Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

O

olgit

hi guys
I have been asked to quote our local rugby club to retile their shower room , and have been asked my advice on the tiles they should use ?
they have been looking at kerastar antislip which look a good price and quality product any info would be greatly received as the guy in question is my next door neibour and also a family member that owns the local large builders merchants where I get my kit from so no pressure !!:thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 1779

Just make sure you do your best work olgit

Wouldnt want to see you face their "complaints department"

brawl.jpg

The "Grass" Tiles were cheap. But not anti-slip....

Upvote 0
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to rugby club shower room in the Best Bathroom Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB