UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Running to the top of the stairs in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

M D HUGHES

Well I didn't think about it when I was measuring up but I've said I can run these tiles to the top step'no probs'. On thinking about it, with the carpet up the stairs, how am I gunna give a good finish on the edge. Trim won't work (well,it'll look rubbish), carpet keeps wont look good. I'm sure its just friday and am being absent minded. Anyone care to agree with my absent mindedness?:sad_smile:

L

Leatherface

Well I didn't think about it when I was measuring up but I've said I can run these tiles to the top step'no probs'. On thinking about it, with the carpet up the stairs, how am I gunna give a good finish on the edge. Trim won't work (well,it'll look rubbish), carpet keeps wont look good. I'm sure its just friday and am being absent minded. Anyone care to agree with my absent mindedness?:sad_smile:

There is one trim you MAY be able to use - Sculuter stair trim, however it is usually used when tiling full stairs. Get hold of Schluter catalogue and have a look

L

Leatherface

Yes, numerous times. Very good results

Attachments

• 2007_01170221.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 37
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Running to the top of the stairs in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I can personally recommend UK Pro Tiling. Darren is a great tutor, the aftercare is great and it...
Replies
Views
Hi, apologies if this has already been covered before but I couldn't find anything in the forum...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.