Discuss Sack truck ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

I've got one that folds up and I assume it's aluminium. Don't use it that often but it tends to have a plastic crate sitting on it and the crate gets filled with grit salt and transported up the road as I'm gritting my way home. You should be able to carry a couple of bags of adhesive on there no probs. The only issue with my folding one is that sometimes it spins the wheels back in if it's not fully opened out and all bits locked in place. I'd probably get a rigid one next time though.

G

Gazzer

I had a £30 one from B+Q which could drop down and be used as a little flat bed trolley. Was working quite well until I started dragging 600x600's round a showroom job on it then all the bearings fell out!! was quite handy for taking loads of tools onto site though. strapped against the side of the van they don't take up much room either.

Seen a few like that at Machine Mart :thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

Any links ? or can you send your son down ?? :lol:

Could try one of these SACK trucks :lol:

buster_gonad_1.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Sack truck ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, after tiling the kitchen area I did grouting but I am not happy with the results. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, first timers here... I am tiling my bathrooms and prefer the look & neatness of tiling...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking for at least 1 Grespania Bretagne white but I will take more in both black and...
Replies
Views
Hi, hoping for some advice.... Had a anhydrite screed laid early Feb. Looking at laying 20mm...
Replies
Views
Hi all, would like some advice. I'm currently tiling an ensuite. I'm using 60 x 30 tiles. I have...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB