Discuss Sarcoidosis in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

had a chest xray 2 weeks ago they suspect its sarcoidosis as ive got two lumps on my airway. Been sat in a&e all afternoon cuz at work this mornin was having trouble breathing when loading out. Of course it had calmed down by the time i got to hospital and they were lookin at me like i was being dramatic lol. They dont know the cause and there are no cures and it seems to be getting worse so think im buggerd lol

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Sarcoidosis in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I’ve got a job using marble geometric mosaics about 10 mm thick. I’ve tried several blades to...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB