Discuss scenario if it eve comes up.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

ian158

Ive as yet not laid many mosaics...thank god..but what would be the best way to apply the following..large wall tiles say 450 x 450 8mm thick..but a boarder tile of 3 rows of mosaics..but these are only 4 mm thick..so when it comes to the addy for the mosaics it will have to be thick to bring them level with the large field tile, how do you do this without getting loads of addy squezzing through the mozzies, and how to apply the mozzies nice and flat.

cheers ian

B

Bubblecraft

I use Macten's method

8mm tile with 4mm mosaics-
4yqyqyby.jpg
mynypaqe.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to scenario if it eve comes up.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
Hi all, Just had the bathroom floor tiled - well almost , the builder walked off after a...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
K
Good Evening. Soon tiling a double wedi wet tray where the main floor tilers are 20mm thick...
Replies
Views
skymole
S
J
Hi All, Sorry for another couple of possibly\probably dumb questions... I'm now to ceiling...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
T
Hi all. First time poster here so thanks in advance for any help you can give and apologies if...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB