Discuss Schluter Systems in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Just Rizzle

just been to a talk / demonstration by schulter systems at ctd darlo organised by the manager phil

must admit was a bit sceptical at first but have to admit was well impressed by the demonstration of there products. they defiantly are the rolls Royce of tiling products especially for there wet room technology
if there in your area fully recommend you go along and learn some thing.
a pitty some who said would go didn't there loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Just Rizzle

The only course I asked CTD Darlo to get sorted mainly for the Ditra heat and I go and book a personal trainer session for my daughter , didn't realise till Tuesday morning FFS...

Never mind , I'll catch them next time :)...
don't worry dave you weren't the only one but it was a eye opener especially on there ufh demo.
good show for phil needs a big pat on the back

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Schluter Systems in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
J
Yet another job to quote for over this system. Polypipe must have sold thousands of these...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
S
Just wanted to say a big thank you to the schluter systems guys who put on another really good...
Replies
Views
S
C
I’m planning to build a new raised deck / balcony on the back of my bungalow which is built on a...
Replies
Views
Been using Invoice2go for a couple of days now and am pretty impressed. I had the trial version...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB