Discuss Scruffs work trousers in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

I had the trade ones mate, first pair went back after 5 days with a split crotch, second pair lasted a couple of weeks so took them back for the pro ones, they are a bit better but the button kept popping out of its rivet, and no it's not coz I'm fat :lol: My advice, avoid them. I'm wearing the Site ones from screwfix at the mo, great quality and only £30 I believe, they may have been on offer though.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Scruffs work trousers in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi! Could I get some advice on my tiling? It's just been done last week by a tiler by trade but...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all, First time here, and I am after a little bit of advice and some second opinions. We...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB