Discuss Sealant in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Mouldy

TF
Arms
Park Gate
OK,
Bal dont make a suitable product, neither do Webber. Mapei do but of the only two places close to me that do it, (both Tile Giant's), one can't get it untill Tuesday, the other tell me that Mapei dont make what Im after........

Dow may make a product but havent ohones them yet. Have searched the web site but cant find anything.

Im fast running out of options fella's! Surely someone here has used a sealant against a natural stone?

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
manchester
OK,
Bal dont make a suitable product, neither do Webber. Mapei do but of the only two places close to me that do it, (both Tile Giant's), one can't get it untill Tuesday, the other tell me that Mapei dont make what Im after........

Dow may make a product but havent ohones them yet. Have searched the web site but cant find anything.

Im fast running out of options fella's! Surely someone here has used a sealant against a natural stone?

Hi mouldy,
You need a low modulas neutral curing silicone.. I get mine from these guys
www.uksealants.co.uk/

gamma38

TF
Bedford
OK,

Did bal say which part it was not compatable with?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Sealant in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB