Discuss Sealer applied to dirty marble in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deepstown

Hopefully somebody can help because I am in a bit of a pickle.

We have just recently had approx 350 sq meters of Turkish Marble laid in our new house. Whilst the tiler came highly recommended and appeared to be efficient and thorough, we have been left with approx 40% of our floor which has been sealed on dirty marble. There are footprints and general dirt under the sealer and it looks awful. The marble is a very light color which makes the dirt stand out even more. The sealer used was Platinum by Stone Care Europe.

I have attached a photo which may give you an idea of the stone colour and existing dirt.

Has anyone any advice on how I can fix this problem?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• image.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 65
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Sealer applied to dirty marble in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I was hoping to get some input/help on this situation. Background: We had 12 x 24"...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
J
Can someone please tell me name of a good Sealer product which can give a high sheen wet look...
Replies
Views
MW Smith Ceramics
M

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB