Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Search for 15 x 7.5 white brick style tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

felixfe

Hello All, There are a few threads knocking about on the subject but I've been searching for some of these basic white brick tiles without a bevelled edge for a while online and have not come up with many alternatives.

Topps Tiles and many others supply similar tiles in 20 x 10 dimensions but I'm specifically looking for 15 x 7.5. Certain suppliers, such as Fired Earth, do supply them but they are knocking on the door of £30 pm2 and that seems maybe a little over the odds for such a simple design!

Perhaps they are not so common as I thought ... but any tips on good online retailers, or retailers in London would be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

P

Perry

Hello All, There are a few threads knocking about on the subject but I've been searching for some of these basic white brick tiles without a bevelled edge for a while online and have not come up with many alternatives.

Topps Tiles and many others supply similar tiles in 20 x 10 dimensions but I'm specifically looking for 15 x 7.5. Certain suppliers, such as Fired Earth, do supply them but they are knocking on the door of £30 pm2 and that seems maybe a little over the odds for such a simple design!

Perhaps they are not so common as I thought ... but any tips on good online retailers, or retailers in London would be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

Johnson - Tiles

Or cut 150x150 in half
Pete

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Onlinetiler

Hi Felix,
Try Checkalow tiles in Hertfordshire - 0208 441 7070. They stock a range called Liso Blanco which is 15x7.5 on a red body ceramic. It's not the best calibrated tile, I used it on a job recently and found some of the tiles varied by 1mm or so but the overall effect was absolutely fine with a white grout.

I don't recall it being too expensive either, but if you want a fair quantity they're a nice bunch and I'm sure they'll negotiate.

Good luck

Reply to Search for 15 x 7.5 white brick style tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Hi, I would like to get some opinions on using marble stone on walls. I was going to go with...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
R
I've been tiling some 15 x 7.5 Fired Earth ceramic tiles in our kitchen over the weekend and...
Replies
Views
richy181
R
C
Hi All Last year I purchased 4 boxes of tiles from B&Q of Country Kitchen White 150mm x 150mm...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Search for 15 x 7.5 white brick style tiles
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.