Discuss searching for tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

Robbob

Hi everyone.

I have a problem since moving here and after tiiling the kitchen her ladyship wanted an extension built on the kitchen, and now of course we can't find any of the original type tiles.

The ones we are looking for were bought from Homebase and were 25x25cm in a mosaic style 10 in a pack, colour beige,
They were named as studio line and made in Turkey.

I have tried to contact the company Toprak Seramik in Turkey but I think they have gone out of business, so if any one can help or knows of a company selling discontinued Homebase tiles would be very helpful.

Thank you for your time.

Robbob.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to searching for tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how I can get hold of some discontinued Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Hey first time on this forum. I have a problem I think. Me and my Dad were tilling a cement slab...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB