Discuss secondary income's to your tiling work in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I wouldn't say subsidise my income, but I do have ways of putting food on the table that doesn't involve tiling, ie hunting and fishing.

Those where the days, I used to eat like Kings lol, always had a full freezer, and shed, stocked with whatever, from rabbit to venison, pigeon to pheasant and cod to salmon, great days.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Thanks,
the Mrs does the admin/booking etc and I do the manual stuff, lugging it around, setting it up etc
It always goes down well, it looks the bizz when its set-up at weddings.
Just need to get more bookings next year. I'd like one every saturday night really

Did you do a wedding a few months ago in Cleckheaton Martyn?

C

charlie1

If I needed a second income I would have packed in tiling 39 years ago!
If I'd wanted a second income I'd have packed in tiling 39 years ago!
If I had time for a second income I'd pack in tiling today!
This is the only occupation/hobby I have and I love it!

Hobby John?? i sometimes think its like that too mate haha, I give myself extra work for no extra money sometimes so it must be a hobby, like the one im on the now, i see the customer has baught a plastic bath pannel but i know once mym cvreation is finished, i cant bear to see them sticking a naff bath plastic bath panel on to it... i just cant bear it!! so i tells customer, i have spare plywood in the van, get 2 boxes of tiles and i will tile it at no extra cost... its only after i say these things that i realise what ive done... anyway, will look nicer!!...

Sorry for post highjack....

Used to work in IT for first income and tiling was seccond.
Im geared up to tile, couldnt do anything else as i sleep tiling and think about it all the time, would be propper gutted if ever had to give it up! :-(

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to secondary income's to your tiling work in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Hey there Firstly thanks in advance for any replies or comments. I've got a tiler in atm who...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB