Discuss Seeking Discontinued Porcelanosa Porcelanato Gres Tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Follow the Sapper

Hi

I am looking for 12 x Porcelanosa Porcelanato gres 35.2 x 35.2 cm tiles. They are a buff/stone colour.

The originals were installed in my house in 2003 at the time it was built. As all the houses on the estate have these tiles in their kitchens and bathrooms I am guessing that they were 'trade' tiles. i.e mass produced and sold to housebuilders/developers.

So far, I've not been able to find anything even remotely close to these tiles on internet searches.

Do any of the Pro Tilers have some lying around or be able to advise where I might find some?

Thanks a lot,

FTS.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Seeking Discontinued Porcelanosa Porcelanato Gres Tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Does anyone know how I can get hold of some discontinued Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am looking for 0.85 Square meters of a Porcelanosa tile called Minidual Nero in...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
A
Hello, I am looking for 4 tiles Porcelanosa Stilo negro 45 x 45 cm which are now discontinued...
Replies
Views
Annabel
A
S
Hi there, I'm trying to find 10 tiles from porcelanosa. 44x66 caucaso negro v56201041, please...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB