UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss seeking Polkington cream 1.98mm square in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

supergran

Too late now for lectures!
I need at least 10 of these, would take more if available.

They are annoyingly 7 3/4 inch, or 1.98mm square so difficult to match size these days.
motif and frieze (which I have spares of) are coded CAV5 and CAV6 Andorra

Positioning will be discreet so a close alternative will do, would not have to be non-flat.

Have found a H&R Johnson tile which would do but so far only pentagons no squares, and no inserts for gaps.

any help gratefully accepted

Attachments

• P1010402.JPG
    175 KB · Views: 29

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Hi,

Try Tiles in Your Garage - The Discontinued Tile Trading Web Site, and also Topps Tiles used to stock those and do a tile finder service so call one of their branches and they can check them all. Not sure if tile giant did but check there too.

If you have the pentagons with no inserts, you could cut up some other tile to fit the inserts perhaps?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to seeking Polkington cream 1.98mm square in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

O
.....I have a repeat client that has just had a good size kitchen extension built and I am...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
J
Hi all, Just had the bathroom floor tiled - well almost , the builder walked off after a...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S
G
Hello all, Right...the Wife and I have just bought a right old project so funds are low, so I...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
NOT SAFE FOR WORK. ONLY READ THIS ON A PERSONAL COMPUTER. After having been...
Replies
Views
S
M
'Evening Gents, Recently joined the forum and have spent the last week trawling through loads...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.