Discuss Seen it all now. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset
:mad2: Job to start next week.

75m large (3 sized) format limestone. 3 bathrooms part walls and floors with UFH.

Anyway, HIS builders have self levelled the floor downstairs. I have keys to the place so in passing today, I called in to see how it looked.

Generally, it looks ok. Small area where a wall was, will need grinding down a bit. A fireplace area does need another bag of self level on it, but I nearly wet myself when I noticed 2 external doors off the kitchen, inward opening, had been self levelled right up to.......you can't open the bloody things at all. So I have to somehow cut the bottoms of, in situ.

Bloody Builders

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Seen it all now. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views
We are having some issues with our newly laid tiles. Within several weeks of being laid, we...
Replies
Views
David John
D
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi there I’m new to Tile Forum and joined to get professional opinions because I really need...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB