Discuss Serious Problem With Tx700 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

I don't know where to begin with this issue, I'm so distraught I can barely see my computer screen through the tears. I've been happily using this cutter for 4 years now and have never had a problem cutting 600x600mm tiles in half (best cutter on the market for this job) but, today I scribed a 10mm sliver and it cut it perfectly, no visit to the wet saw or grinder outside. I thought only Sigmas could do this! Can someone please shed some light on this and tell me what's happened? How do I fix it, I'm worried about looking like a right mug in front of my customers. Yours hopefully, cry baby Bri :cry::cry::cry:
image.jpg

U

Unused Account 1

I don't know where to begin with this issue, I'm so distraught I can barely see my computer screen through the tears. I've been happily using this cutter for 4 years now and have never had a problem cutting 600x600mm tiles in half (best cutter on the market for this job) but, today I scribed a 10mm sliver and it cut it perfectly, no visit to the wet saw or grinder outside. I thought only Sigmas could do this! Can someone please shed some light on this and tell me what's happened? How do I fix it, I'm worried about looking like a right mug in front of my customers. Yours hopefully, cry baby Bri :cry::cry::cry:
View attachment 77031
Bri have you had any porcelain it wouldnt snap

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Serious Problem With Tx700 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

O
Hello everybodies! I've decided to sell my wet cutter. Rubi's beast of a machine, The DX 350...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
R
Hi Guy's I'm looking at buying a new Rubi....I like them so sticking with them. I like how the...
Replies
Views
D
I'm selling my Rubi TX700 for £225 in Bristol area. I purchased it around a year ago brand new...
Replies
Views
danmasey
D
R
Hi everyone, I have been doing a lot of the wooden floor effect tiles lately and decided to...
Replies
Views
ruairi mac
R
J
So I bought a new Rubi TX 700, tried a few cuts at home and thought it was the dog's danglies...
Replies
Views
blue_max
B

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB