Discuss Setting out round windows in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

rj1884

Hi. Just started a bathroom. I'm after a bit of advise if possible regarding setting out. I've centred the window which is on the far wall as you walk in, it sits slightly towards the right of centre but is still the focal point. Having tried starting full tile and half tile both give me slithers of about 70mm going into the left corner of the wall. The rest of the room have good cuts. Would you guys leave it as that to ensure the sides of the windows are the same or would you of centre the window slightly. I'm using 250x200 tiles.
Thanks in advance.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Setting out round windows in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I am looking for some advice on how to set out my tiles. I think I have a solution but...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
Dear Tilers, my husband has done a lot of tiling, but would really like your advice please. He...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is my first post so here goes, advice needed. It was decided that I should renovate...
Replies
Views
I just set new porcelain 8 x 8 tile in my rear entryway (3 ft x 3 ft area). I love the results...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB