Discuss several guys i have spoken to lately in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Peter

Just week to week at the moment but still working every day so that's the main thing. Not too worried as it was the same last year then was working 60 hours a week since then until Christmas so it'll turn round soon.

Think there is always a delay with tilers between first fixes of other trades and special order tiles. If someone decides to do their kitchen up at the start of January, it'll probably be February by tge time it's ready to be tiled.

A

Aston

it tough dave, tougher than ive ever experienced.
this week has seen me lose my architect who ive known since a lad, rendering is getting near impossible to make any money at..prices getting ridiculous and when you consider that theres the weather to contend with, paying for scaffolding, labourers money and set back after set back after set back, then im finally at last realising that tiling and bathrooms are the best way for me.... as of next month i, sticking to tiling and bathrooms until i win the lottery lol . its hard in the tiling too but at least you are inside and not getting rained off every other hour.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to several guys i have spoken to lately in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB