Discuss Shadowing / labouring in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Jimbob12

DIY Tiler
Sunderland
Are there any tilers in the North East who’d be interested in letting me tag along with them to learn more of this trade ?
I’m easy to get along with, hardworking and passionate about tiling. I’ve got no problem offering free labour in return for some tuition from a high calibre tiler. I’ve done a few jobs and been on a course but don’t even come close to calling myself a tiler. Please find it in your hearts to help a guy out ? Newcastle, Sunderland, Stockton, Hartlepool or even further I just want to learn this wonderful trade.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Shadowing / labouring in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I’m hoping someone can help. in June 18 we had some tiles fitted to the kitchen and...
Replies
Views
N
Hello guys, I'm 35 and looking to re-train as a Tiler. I've done a few small jobs for friends...
Replies
Views
M
Hi everyone, ill get straight to the point, im 29 and currently in full time employment as an...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
D
Imaginge: You have a product that a company could sell. And: You want their buyers to take...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB