Discuss Should I Stay Or Go Now in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

well looking at the greek problem what way will they go .history shows they will bottle it .well what about us .we have the same choice coming .well about 30 years ago the whole world changed .and the whole of eu the became obsalete www, world wide web that ment me and you could talk to poeple all over the world freely and no one could stop us .well today i pay more tax to the eu than i do for all my staff .buisnees rates corpartion tax put tougher so what made the uk world wide trade .today we want do trade with the eu who are getting poorer by the day .i ask many the same question give just one benifit for the uk .and we always had free movment .the eu is just a pension plan for mp that cant make the cut neil kinnock just to name a few .

R

well the greek s bottled it as prodicted so what do i know do if i was from the father land revenge is a dish best servered cold .yes we will lend you the money if you hold a refaremend and the greek people vote for it as they will be paying it not you .it will be fun to watch these greek mp now having to ask the them to vote the other way .will show them why they are in so much trouble .there mp are worth less .like every greek vote

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
That's vindictive! Lol

I'm off to Zante soon. Think I'll take cash and a blow up boat just in case I get stuck there.

Obviously don't mind being stuck there and will stay if the airports stop selling fuel to airlines are something weird.

But the boat is for when they run out of English/Irish/Scandinavian food.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Should I Stay Or Go Now in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Google has unveiled a surprise restructuring, creating a new parent company called Alphabet Inc...
Replies
Views
D
The most popular box set we have ever produced. A big hit with installers . 30...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
R
Laticrete International is set to return to the UK Tile Adhesive market after nearly fifteen...
Replies
Views
After receiving a recent email from Dave @ Trade Tiler - it occurred to me that (having bought a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB