Discuss Shower room wet room advice in the Best Bathroom Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

S

shogun rua

Hi,

I looked at a potenial job today a shower room which had been tiled before and they want the floor retiled.

The last tiler didnt tile it right so the water was leaking through the wall:yikes:

Can anybody give me some advice on how to get the correct gradient needed from the wall to the trap.

I have been advised already to use bal render and the gradient drop from wall to floor should be 8mm.

Room is around 5.5sqm and has a concrete substrate.

Any advice tips would be great.

Thanks

Paul

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Shower room wet room advice in the Best Bathroom Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am installing a shower/wet room in an upstairs on suite. Shower tray will be installed...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
I could use some help from everyone! The floor mosaic tile was recently retiled over a tile-redi...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB