Discuss Shower room / Wetroom DAB AMP & Speakers - KBB Sound in the Best Bathroom Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stonebro2

Selling this DAB Radio to which you can connect iPod / Smartphone / Tablet etc. - for Bathrooms Steam rooms - Only opened to photograph. Was for my own bathroom - but may be moving - this has a built in AMP & DAB radio - Remote available but as I wasnt going to put KBB control plate in Bathroom I would have had to put an IR reciever in bathroom - Sort your playlist before you - whatever shower, bath etc.
Will deliver well packaged by Courier £200 - Mainland UK - Will send elsewhere for extra

DabIpod dock.jpg Dab 2.jpg Dab3.jpg KBB Sound 001.jpg

Dont ever get a Satin duvet cover I hate when my wife puts it on bed they wrap around and make you all sweaty

Just reading from box - Stereo output/FM radio with RDS services (30 Memories) DAB band III digital Radio with 30 memories/ External source input / Clock & Calendar/ 2 Alarms / Auto Standby /Sleep Timer/Acoustic Timer/Easy View LCD display with white light/ Built in housing case length 146mm x height 68mm depth 41mm - comes with back box for mounting

Any questions PM me or ask here - Thank you for looking

Reply to Shower room / Wetroom DAB AMP & Speakers - KBB Sound in the Best Bathroom Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

H
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We are renovating our house and a year ago...
Replies
Views
mache
M
Looking for a bit of advice re wetroom installation. I have completed a few wet rooms and have...
Replies
Views
C
Here's a little one we did earlier this year. All designed, supplied and installed by us. This...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
V
Thought I'd put up a thread with regards to a wetroom I'm fitting in my house. Had some great...
Replies
Views
lizzardtong
L
D
Hi Guys I have a customer who has posed me a problem with something they want to acheive and...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB