Discuss Shower trays that are flat underneath in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Speedoman

Hi

I am looking for a shower tray that is flat underneath.

Not like the design of a Mira flight low shower tray, where you have gaps underneath.

Flat like the underneath of a tile!

I will be bedding this shower tray in tile adhesive.

I am looking for an 800 mm quadrant.

I have found one company called MX Group that manufactures them.

Alot of websites selling shower trays, but they only show the top of the shower trays.

Does anyone know please any good quality shower trays that are flat underneath?

Does anyone have an opinion please on the quality of the MX Group?

Many thanks

C

Colour Republic

MX shower trays OK, nothing flash about them but nothing cheap and nasty about them either, just a fairly nice standard resin tray with an edge profile (where the shower screen sits) that is thick enough to not cause any issues and thin enough to still look modern and sleek.

The main part of the tray is flat underneath but are hollow around the edge profile, nothing to stop you doing what you're doing though.

Why do you want to bed it in so no bugger can remove it though?

S

Speedoman

MX shower trays OK, nothing flash about them but nothing cheap and nasty about them either, just a fairly nice standard resin tray with an edge profile (where the shower screen sits) that is thick enough to not cause any issues and thin enough to still look modern and sleek.

The main part of the tray is flat underneath but are hollow around the edge profile, nothing to stop you doing what you're doing though.

Why do you want to bed it in so no bugger can remove it though?

Thanks for the info!

I prefer bedding the shower tray then having the shower tray on legs.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Shower trays that are flat underneath in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello All, I have a shower tray installed and it is sitting away from the wall. I am going to...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB