Discuss Shrove Tuesday in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Did you do anything for pancake day?

Our family filling mix is Carrot & Cheese :)

IMG_2044.jpg

Working away so missed my wife's pancakes - lemon and sugar, maple syrup, ice cream - still I'am home on Saturday and I'll be disappointed if its just pancakes!:smilewinkgrin:

try some cheese with you maple syrup John :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Is that a Northern thing:lol:

Can't be too Northern.. Ash is only a hour away from me.

ahhemmm... no labour goin? loool and nah mate veg on a pancake is not for me never heard of it before either lol

I need to learn how you smart fella's highlight and underline these quoted sentences... too many buttons to press :D

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Shrove Tuesday in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately the tiler did not follow the manufactures instructions for mixing up the two part...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Moved this as I incorrectly posted in the Pro forum! Hi all, Finally getting to lay the tiles in...
Replies
Views
Hello. Can I take your advice please? Our groundworks company are refusing to guarantee their...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB