Discuss Sigma 10m9 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
After thinking long and hard I have come to the conclusion that I can't get on with my month old cutter. So it's up for sale.
i find day to day use the dewalt is far easier. So it would be only used for long cuts. It cuts porcelain like butter and is excellent for repeat cuts.
my issue with it is, having to make a small cut from the opposite side instead of one pass.

so how much??
i paid £1100 + the vat. I think £800 + vat or best offer over or under would be considered.

Great cutter but not for me
pm me if you are interested.

Do you have to make the small cut from the other side? I assume if you dont you snap off the corners

Does it come with the 85G square so you can make the longer cuts like this one? Sigma 10M9 Wet Saw 240V 10M9-240 - £1199.99 - www.*******************

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
Haven't tried selling it anywhere apart from on here. I have used it a bit more now, did a floor and cut the skirting tiles out of the floor tiles, you can cut repetitive tiles with amazing accuracy.

so to answer your question it's sort of still up for sale. I don't tend to do much stone or much over 600 long, so I'm going to get a new dewalt. ( mine fell from a scaffold a couple of months back)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Sigma 10m9 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Dear TilersForum Thank you so much for the outstanding advice and expert information over time...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m not a tiler - which is why I have one in working away on my new kitchen floor! However...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB