Discuss Sigma 3b3m manual cutter... in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

Lexter

TF
London
Hi all my names Lex and I've been a long time lerker but never posted before. I've had loads of questions and always found the answers so hence the reason not posting.
The experience on this forum is invaluable and I've learnt tons. Thanks for your help.
I'm originally a plaster/decorator and have been working with a tiler on and off for years picking up tips and technics.
The reason I've come out the woodwork is I was going to treat myself to a sigma 3b3m max for this current job. My question is my customer said they had ordered 60x60 tiles but when I checked they are 61. Would the sigma 3b3m max cut this? I'm hoping someone who has one could let me know before I buy it.
Thanks in advance for your time
Lex

Q

Qwerty

Lexter

TF
London
Thanks, I was looking at the 700 but the budget did not allow me. I was trying to kerb my spending, I'm terrible with tools and I've run out of room in the house to keep them. I recently purchase the rubi wet saw thinking that's all I'll ever need manual cutters save so much time.
I may have to bite the bullet and go for 700. Unless anyone can recommend another cutter for around the same price below £250.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Sigma 3b3m manual cutter... in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Peeps, I'm new to this site but been in the game a looooong time :) Looking to purchase a new...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB