Discuss sigma laser ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

lol-045.gif

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

P

philrab66

Do we have crossed wires mate?
It's not my thread, Haha
The OP asked for a bolt on laser, rubi do one, that's it.
But I must admit, I am struggling with your explanation,
I don't really understand it.
Sorry

No crossed wires. Op was saying he was having trouble lining his cutting wheel up to where he was cutting 1 or 2 mm out. So what I said was to put a piece of masking tape at each end of the cutter,(on the bed) one at front and one at the other end where you tile ends. Make your cut leave the cut piece where it is and mark on your tape where the cut is. Then all you have to do is put tile adjacent to marks on tape.

O

Old Mod

No crossed wires. Op was saying he was having trouble lining his cutting wheel up to where he was cutting 1 or 2 mm out. So what I said was to put a piece of masking tape at each end of the cutter,(on the bed) one at front and one at the other end where you tile ends. Make your cut leave the cut piece where it is and mark on your tape where the cut is. Then all you have to do is put tile adjacent to marks on tape.
Ah! Now I get it. Apologies!
Thanks for clearing that up!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to sigma laser ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi - I ripped up laminate flooring on a concrete subfloor. It was my first DIY project and...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB