Discuss Sigma repairs south east in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

Hi, I have a sigma and the bar that the wheel runs along has been caught and it is stopping the handle for the cutting wheel from running at all along the bar. Does anyone know of a place in the south east, preferably near Maidstone, that could maybe repair something like this? Failing that, a good spare parts supplier? Has anyone else had this issue at all? Thanks in advance.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Sigma repairs south east in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
Seen a video on instagram of the new Sigma 4 cutters but didn’t quite show them close Up and the...
Replies
Views
Hello. I’m about to do a patio around a pool outside. I’ve been looking at manual scribe and...
Replies
Views
Hi Gents, I've got two cutters, a TS-40 and a TS-60, along with a wet saw. However I'm finding...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Sigma 66cms 2B3 tile cutter (I normally do small jobs, standard size tiles) but...
Replies
Views
L

Tiling Tool Popular Threads

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more. Our rubi tiling tools and Tile cutters. Sigma tiling tool manufacturer and much much more.