Discuss sigma to merge with rubi in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

well i wasnt expecting this??
even dereck did'nt get to hear about this until today..

sigma have merged with rubi :yikes:
Rubi will be making the cutters in their malaga and china factories. the cutters will be the same but red instead of blue. and they will be constructed from thinner bases with an option of 5 new wheels...there will be a case and they have decided to go with the twin rails instead of the single rail. they will still be called sigma though?? the deal is worth around £6.2m

now that is a shock and it takes a lot to do that to me these days....

april fool....................................................................:thumbsup:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
3ak.gif

Found it Bri, apparently all Sigma wanted was Rubi out of the way :lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to sigma to merge with rubi in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi chaps First post so go easy please....lol Run a small family business which has recently...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
L
Thinking of buying a new 1200mm cutter Sigma or Rubi? I already own one of each like them both...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
Bearing Scoring Wheels for RUBI Tile Cutters - Used them? Any good? They've been out for a...
Replies
Views
J
Hi, I'm looking for a Rubi Dv-200 or similar rail cutter, in good condition, Reasonable priced...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
R
Hi Guy's I'm looking at buying a new Rubi....I like them so sticking with them. I like how the...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB