Discuss Sign this petition? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Petition: Ban Breed Specific Legislation

Get this discussed in parliament. It's a costly strange law that isn't doing much good.

I can say as any one breed is more dangerous than another. Mall dogs can be loving and all the same can be crazy little gits. It's down to the owners and their environments, as always.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Sign this petition? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Google Adwords are running an offer at the moment and are giving away £75's worth of free...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
A
So it seems to me that this country and its government are just out to screw over the small...
Replies
Views
AMtek
A
S
Checkatrade / MyHammer / MyBuilder / Trusted etc. Are they all evil? I’m glad the subject...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB