Discuss Silverline Multi-Tool in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hi, I've managed to get along fine without a multi-tool. I've been planning on getting one when the need arises, but so far I can't justify the expense. However, I've got a little bit of something to do at home, removing a bit of tricky skirting that a built-in wardrobe has been buillt over. I saw this the other day Silverline Tools - Power Tools / Silverstorm Power Tools Obviously there's Fein and other better and more expensive brands. But for £50ish do you think this will be ok to get started??? I know that once I get one I'll probably start to use it all the time hey.

- - - Updated - - -

4th item down, 10.8v multi-tool

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Silverline Multi-Tool in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Am I a ****? Bumped into a builder in my local and he sees I do tiling so asks me to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been fortunate to get a fair few 30-40m2 downstairs flooring in varying new...
Replies
Views
L
After cutting 18 oak architraves today with a hand saw, I think it's time to invest in a multi...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
Well after 7yrs my multi master as broke, and decided to get a new one. Tradetiler are out of...
Replies
Views
Hi This is my 1st post in the forum. I have been a tiler for 13 years. I have started my own...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB