Discuss sites in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Last i got asked it was £12.
I did some tiling on a new gym, they do them all over the country, £15m2 walls £20m2 floors, big areas, but theres a 5% retention , pay your own digs ect ect so it went down to a lot less when you got your money.
Ive just lost a site (plastering) bloke came in and priced it at nearly a grand cheaper than me , he must be nicking the materials.

gamma38

TF
Bedford
Ive just lost a site (plastering) bloke came in and priced it at nearly a grand cheaper than me , he must be nicking the materials.[/QUOTE]

That's happening more and more i think, in various forms. But ultimately i reckon nicked materials, cash, no tax, dodgy tradesmen etc. Don't know how or when it might stop but it will i'm sure. These people can't keep operating like they do indefinitely.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to sites in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately the tiler did not follow the manufactures instructions for mixing up the two part...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB