Discuss Sjs ceramic wall and floor tiling in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Scatt1966

Hi my name is Ste scattergood I am47 years of age and have been tiling since I left school I learnt my trade from my dad who was an old school tiler sand & cement fixer etc recently I have been doing social housing projects lmh liverpool and city west Manchester which have come to an end I also worked on new build for 20 years until the sub contractor I worked for went bust i. Am currently out of work and wondered if any fellow Tilers could help me out I am married with 2 young kids so really need to get back into regular work

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Sjs ceramic wall and floor tiling in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
Hi, this is a long shot, but does anyone happen to have any Oscano Graphite Matt Stone effect...
Replies
Views
M Dawkins
M

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB