Currently reading:
UK Skirting tile price

While we have you, why don't you checkout our Plumbing Advice forum PlumbersForums.net

Discuss Skirting tile price in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hello one and all,
I have a 240m2 floor tiling job to price, including a tile upstand edged with tile trim, tiles 1m length, going into several rooms.

What i'm asking is if there is a standard linear metre rate, or base it on a day for estimated time taken.
I feel it needs to be a decent rate, as it mullers your back and big toe joints when doing them all day!

Thanks in advance,
Paul

Hello one and all,
I have a 240m2 floor tiling job to price, including a tile upstand edged with tile trim, tiles 1m length, going into several rooms.

What i'm asking is if there is a standard linear metre rate, or base it on a day for estimated time taken.
I feel it needs to be a decent rate, as it mullers your back and big toe joints when doing them all day!

Thanks in advance,
Paul
I would charge by the job. To cut the tile (1m length) skirting is time consuming then you must fit them which is another pain in the back. Hope you get a good rate installing the 240m2

Reply to Skirting tile price in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

TF on Facebook

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.

Thanks for visiting the original Tilers Community.