UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss slc recommendations please in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

This is a method I use, not really for diy though.

Attachments

• slm1.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 108
  • slm4.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 114
  • slm5.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 105
  • slm6.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 107
  • slm7.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 102

alan71

TF
Cheers Phil thats a good idea I don't think it's for me though because my room is only small. I'm thinking of doing something similar. I've had a look at it today now it's dry and I'm thinkining of getting some thin plastic strips about 2mm should do the job, and laying them on top of the cables then using them as my guide. My worry now is will the cables melt the plastic when they get hot, I hope not. I've been trying to think where I can get a 2mm thin metal strip but I'm drawing a blank, I can cut down a bit of tile trim or something if I use plastic.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to slc recommendations please in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Moved this as I incorrectly posted in the Pro forum! Hi all, Finally getting to lay the tiles in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.