Discuss SLC suitable as a finished floor. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Ardex K301 mate :)
Yeah spot on Andy cheers mate.
Just read PDF.
You're a star! :)
This my friend, is for you! :rolleyes:
image.png

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Actually while you're there Craig, :D
Gary was telling me about a resin you can pour on your driveway and add shingle or gravel and it will hold it all in place, wouldn't be same sort of gear would it?
sorry Marc, had a busy afternoon, watching telly ;)
Not sure about that, I have a mate who does that sort of stuff, inserts LEDs into the driveways , does internal floors the same , I will ask when I see him :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to SLC suitable as a finished floor. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is my first post so here goes, advice needed. It was decided that I should renovate...
Replies
Views
First of all, I'm sure this question has been asked a thousand times so apologies in advance! A...
Replies
Views
Need some help please with calculating levels and the build up of the floor to support tiling...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB