Discuss sleep talker recorder.com in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

An app for iphones that you press then leave on in the bedroom ,as you and whoever you sleep with sleep then in the morning if you or anyone has make any noises or farted shagged snored sleep talked then it is all recorded !!!!! well me and my Daughter have been REMOVED ourselves listening to all the stuff peeps do in the night , anyone here on it yet ??

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bubblecraft

An app for iphones that you press then leave on in the bedroom ,as you and whoever you sleep with sleep then in the morning if you or anyone has make any noises or farted shagged snored sleep talked then it is all recorded !!!!! well me and my Daughter have been REMOVED ourselves listening to all the stuff peeps do in the night , anyone here on it yet ??

There's quite a few. What one do you recommend?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to sleep talker recorder.com in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
been a bit of an odd day today.....I did not sleep a wink again last night.... went to a church...
Replies
Views
D
Well mosaic tiling a swimming pool in somerset !, there is a tiler working on his own doing the...
Replies
Views
M
U
Hi all I am a registered user but I'm sending this from the office and i cant remember my...
Replies
Views
Q
Apologies if this has even posted before, I just had to share it!! This is a story about a...
Replies
Views
RDTiling
R
Hi all, not been here for a while, usual stuff. Busy etc... Anyhow i have a question. I have my...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB