Discuss Small Glitch Now Fixed in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Always check the other forums, electriciansforums.co.uk and ukplumbersforums.co.uk, if they're all down, it's the server and I am usually the cause of the issue. If I'm not, I might not always be aware of it. But if I've been online in the last half hour I'm normally always aware.

07779 555 007 if you need to tell me. Text sometimes best. I don't always answer calls from numbers I don't have in my contacts at weekends. I can end up on the phone for a hour sometimes when my teas going cold or whatever.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Small Glitch Now Fixed in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB