Discuss Smart White (20x50cm) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

tris101

Matching a man made tile to a stone floor isn't always the easiest of jobs.
Why does she not want travertine on the walls?

To be diffcult i think... she said she does not want the same colour/texture on both walls and floor. I have tried to talk her into it but she is having none of it. We have been the lots of show rooms and she does not like the dispalys that are all trav, to her eye its too much of the same. I surgested tiling half height but she is not happy.

She realy likes the smart tiles even know its a looks a little like mock stone.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Smart White (20x50cm) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi Tilers, this is my first question on this forum and I've got a few different areas to cover...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all. I am a keen DIYer (at home) but have never tiled! I want to tile our small...
Replies
Views
First of all, I'm sure this question has been asked a thousand times so apologies in advance! A...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB