Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Smells. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Well i started the next fish and chip shop job friday..

The shop used to be a cafe'..

Some dirty git left meat in 4 old freezers.. and it has been there for ages and ages..

When i went o measure the job the smell was fairly bad... well a few weeks ago the nosey plasterer opened some of them to see what the smell was.. he didn't shut the doors properly.

And of course the flies have had a field day..:yikes:

So i start friday and bloody maggots and massive blue bottles everywhere.... the smell was horrendous..
vomit-3.gif

The owner said he had moved the old fridges/freezers that was the offending ones to the back yard, leaving 2 silver ones behind inside..

They bloody stank.. so i took an executive decision yesterday and threw them outside.. :lol:.. he turned up and said where are they.. out side with the flies i said.. :mad2:...

God the smell was horrendous... and i can still smell it.. i have showered..sprayed deodorant and i can still smell it.. i think it is ingrained in my nostrils..:incazzato:

So for the past 3 days i have endured this horrible smell of death..

who else has had to suffer like this,.?

S

Spud

tilied a restaurant in china town in the west end of london, they had a power cut one weekend and the meat in the freezer went off and the fish too,the owners came in on monday and you couldnt even go in the basement the smell was so bad, we thought that they would start cleaning them out and bin all the produce ,they didnt! they just re froze everything and used it after we had gone :yikes:

S

Spud

tilied a restaurant in china town in the west end of london, they had a power cut one weekend and the meat in the freezer went off and the fish too,the owners came in on monday and you couldnt even go in the basement the smell was so bad, we thought that they would start cleaning them out and bin all the produce ,they didnt! they just re froze everything and used it after we had gone :yikes:

Reply to Smells. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

L
Hi, I don't know if anyone can help me. We had a limestone floor laid in our kitchen about 18...
Replies
Views
Katrina2012
K
P
I must have done something really bad in a previous life, when it rains it pours. I had a phone...
Replies
Views
Pebbs
P
M
I'm completely baffled by the limestone I've had fitted in our front garden. The tilers have...
Replies
Views
Topshop
T
P
This was my day... Another pre-contract meeting today, so up at 5.30, dragging a pile of stone...
Replies
Views
I've been working on a complete bathroom install recently. It was a bit of a different design...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Smells.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.