Discuss Snow! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

Snow
MSN-Emoticon-frozen-122.gif
You keep it

S

SandyFloor

You'll get plenty then. Seems to be getting more each year.

Very rarely where I am. Ayr and Prestwick is on the coast and is a small weather phenomenum where we rarely get snow or fog at all. Prestwick Airport was initially located here for that reason. Prior to the technology there is now on aircraft there was frequently aircraft diverted here when the rest of the country was fogbound. In fact sometimes it was the only airport not fogbound.

The most snow we might get is one fall per winter and that will be gone within a few hours. If you go 10 miles inland there might be snow or fog like anywhere else. So last winter was a real shocker as we were as iced up as anywhere.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Unlucky mate.

We need a 'hot tyre' invention on the Den. Or perhaps some air dryer on the front of the van? :lol:

If we all drifted and powerslided around we're warm out tyres up a bit and flirt the snow to the side of the road, not sure passers by would be appreciative though. It'd knock socks off the old splash-em-with-a-puddle trick would a knock-em-out-with-a-ton-of-snow trick.

Reply to Snow! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Hi - looking for a bit of advice if anyone has experienced this. Hands up I am completely...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hope everyone is well. I'm after some advice please. I'm currently having my bathroom tiled...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Snow!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.